The summer could also be winding down, however you’d never guess it from this month’s workout playlist. While June and July featured an assortment of sunny pop songs, August’s top picks are more eclectic in two main ways: tempo and genre. With some faster songs and greater variety in your combine, you will be perfectly equipped to make the most of the diminishing daylight.
Should you’re browsing by tempo, you will discover a warm-up track from EDM favorites Krewella and a wonderfully-titled calm down track from Demi Lovato. In between, you will find lots of music around 130 beats per minute (BPM) and a pair power tracks that’ll push you above 150 BPM. Should you’re looking for highlights by genre, check out the dancefloor smash from Cash Cash, the remix from David Guetta, or comeback singles from one-time Disney star Hilary Duff and ’90s rockers Third Eye Blind.
Between the pop, rock, and club stars — and the vary of tempos — you must find the precise tracks you should spherical out your existing combine. Alternatively, you’ll be able to take this month’s picks and use them wholesale–using their diversity to maintain you engaged and moving.
Here’s the complete list, based on a poll on Run Hundred — the web’s most popular workout music blog.
- Krewella – “Somewhere to Run” – 112 BPM
- Hilary Duff – “Sparks” – 122 BPM
- Cash Cash – “Give up” – 128 BPM
- Mako & Madison Beer – “I Won’t Let You Walk Away” – 128 BPM
- Third Eye Blind – “Everything Is Straightforward” – 128 BPM
- David Guetta, Nicki Minaj & Afrojack – “Hey Mama (Trendy Machines Remix)” – 128 BPM
- We Are Twin – “Come Alive” – 159 BPM
- Jeremih & Flo Rida – “Tonight Belongs to U!” – 130 BPM
- The Mowgli’s – “Bad Dream” – 168 BPM
- Demi Lovato – “Cool for the Summer” – 114 BPM