1. Karl Lagerfeld: The German dressmaker is the top designer and the creative director of a well-known fashion house channel. He isn’t only veteran dressmaker but in addition an artist and a photographer. Aside from his own brand he’s the creative director of Chanel, H&M, Macy’s and Fendi. He’s also well-known for his trademark look white hair, black glasses and long collars.
2. Valentino Garavani: He is among the most gifted fashion designers of the recent times experimenting with totally different stuff once in a while. He has the potential to recognize the client’s selection and keeping as much as their expectations with eager prudency. The Italian dressmaker is the founder of Valentino Spa brand and company.
3. Giorgio Armani: Born 11th July 1934, he’s well-known for his clean, tailored lines. In 1975 he launched his brand Armani and in 2001 it was acclaimed to be the best designer in Italy. The brand has all kinds of clothing availabilities for all kinds of occasions.
4. Coco Chanel: The French dressmaker is the founder of the famous Chanel brand. Her designes have all the time been distinctive and beyond the imagination. She was a really gifted in addition to a determined designer.
5. Ralph Luren: Born in October 14 1939, he’s an American dressmaker, philanthropist, and business government. He’s known worldwide for the brand Ralph Lauren Company Clothing Company. He has a hobby of keeping rare automobiles and a number of them are displayed in the museum exhibits.
6. Tom Ford: Born August 27 1969, he’s an American dressmaker and director. He’s worldwide famous for his own brand Gucci. A number of his other brands Cathy Hardwick, Perry Hills, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent etc have also earned an enormous fame. He’s the director of the Oscar nominated film ‘A Single Man’.
7. Jean Paul Gaultier: Born 24th April 1952, he’s a French dressmaker and was also the creative director of Hermes From 2003 to 2010. He was also the host the famous tv series ‘eurotrash’. He’s a really distinctive and gifted designer. He’s the founder of two famous brands named Jean Paul Gaultier and Hermes.
8. Betsey Johnson: The American feminine dressmaker was born on August 10, 1942. She is well-known for doing a famous cartwheel on the finish of her each fashion show. Her stores are crammed with new and totally different scarfs, jewelries, hats and lots of more each time you visit. Her designer are considered over the top designs by many other designers.
9. Kate Spade: The American feminine designer is well-known for her designer purses among the many customers. She is the founder and the namesake of the brand Kate Spade New York. Her designs go well with the client’s selection and thus her purses are world-famous.
10. Marc Jacob: Born April 9th 1963, he’s the top designer owner of Marc Jacobs in addition to Marc by Marc Jacobs. From 1997 to 2013 he has been the creative director of the French fashion house Louis Voitton. He was listed by the times magazine amongst the 100 most influential person in the world and ranked 14 by the Out Magazine’s 2012 list of the 50 Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America.